How to carry out one-on-one video meetings?
Important technical information
Your registration is valid for both days of the event. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email, containing an access link to the platform.
2. Create your profile
- After you register, check your confirmation email. Click on the link to access the platform and navigate to “My profile”.
- Create your professional profile.
- If you want to increase employer interest in your profile, make sure to fill out the information down to the last detail.
- Share information about yourself, your experience, and your professional pursuit.
- A complete profile increases your chances to have more meetings.
3. "Filter" the right employers!
After you fill out your profile, navigate to the “Participants” section. There you can make a selection of the employers that have open opportunities in your field of interest. Afterwards, you can start sending video meeting invitations.
You can filter by:
- Professional experience
- Seniority level
- Education level
- Education field
- Foreign languages
- Working hours preferences
4. Send and accept video meeting invitations
- Send meeting invitations to the employers you have chosen.
- Be proactive to achieve maximum results.
- Send your invitations at least 1-2 weeks before the event.
- You can only carry out meetings on the day of the event.
- You will have a chat option. When you send an invitation, you can introduce yourself and express your interest in the company. This way the employers are more likely to accept your invitation.
- Your meeting is considered confirmed only after the employer accepts your invitation.
- Keep in mind that employers can also send you meeting invitations.
5. Manage your meetings
You can manage your meetings from the “Agenda” section. There you can send, accept and reject invitations. This is also the section where you start your scheduled video meetings.
In the “Agenda” section you can select and add program sessions to your calendar. This way all your planned activities - video meetings, as well as your chosen sessions, can be found in one place.
6. Start your video meetings
Plan well and be proactive to increase your participation efficiency.
Some useful tips:
- Go to the “Agenda” section a few minutes before your scheduled meeting.
- Find the meeting you are about to have and press the “Start meeting” button. The “Start meeting” button is active 5 minutes prior to the starting time of the meeting.
- Each video meeting is scheduled for 10 minutes. Of course, if all attendees are available and would like to continue the meeting once the 10 minutes are over, the meeting can be prolonged.
- You will be attending business meetings. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you join the meetings on time. Plan your time well.
- To achieve maximum results and avoid non-value added meetings, make sure to be prepared for each meeting.
7. Join our one of a kind activity program!
In addition to the one-on-one meetings with employers, you can enjoy some fascinating sessions and discussions to improve your career and well-being. Don’t forget to add the ones you’re interested in to your calendar (in the “My agenda” section).