Do you want to be part of the leading career show for qualified candidates? Want to set the global trends and work with the biggest companies in the world?
Career Show is the leading job fair for qualified candidates in Bulgaria with 200+ exhibitors, 3000+ attendees, 40+ activities. We are expanding abroad and are looking for a true talent acquisition manager that will lead our recruitment activities across all channels.
We work the way we live: enjoying every minute of the ride and giving 100% in everything we do. We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from multiple remote locations – Barcelona, Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be in charge of:
- Sourcing and attracting candidates for the event through various means such as job boards, social networking, headhunting
- Screening CVs, preselecting candidates for the event
- Maintaining the recruitment database
- Communicating with the candidates at all stages in the process
- Developing and maintaining employer branding processes
To be successful in this role, you shall have:
- Fluent (near native) English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn different tools and platforms
- Strongly goal-oriented person
- 2+ years of experience in HR/Recruiting department
- Experience in talent acquisition/recruitment either as an internal specialist or in a recruitment agency
- Simple formula – excellent salary and bonuses based on results
- No office – work from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility– We are liberal but extremely results-oriented
- Team-buildings and retreats – whether here or abroad we love to travel and have fun together as a team
Dare to join the show? Send us your CV, motivation letter (no templates) and favorite song at [email protected]!