Do you want to be part of the leading career show for qualified candidates? Want to set the global trends and work with the biggest companies in the world?
Career Show is the leading job fair for qualified candidates in Bulgaria with 200+ exhibitors, 5000+ attendees, 40+ activities. We are expanding and are looking for an event manager that will have the chance to lead our marketing and recruitment activities across all channels.
We work the way we live: enjoying every minute of the ride and giving 100% in everything we do. We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from multiple remote locations – Barcelona, Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be in charge of:
- Creating a marketing strategy and supervising its execution & progress
- Planning and management of events
- Press-releases and media relations
- Content & social media marketing
- Sourcing and attracting candidates for the event through various means such as job boards, social networking, headhunting
- Communicating with the candidates at all stages in the process
To be successful in this role, you shall have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn different tools and platforms
- Strongly goal-oriented person
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, event management or similar position
- A good understanding of marketing metrics and KPIs
- Experience in working with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google ads, Hubspot and alike
- No office – work from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility– We are liberal but extremely results-oriented
- Team-buildings and retreats – whether here or abroad we love to travel and have fun together as a team
Dare to join the show? Send us your CV/Portfolio, motivation letter (no templates) and favorite song at firstname.lastname@example.org before September 11th!