Do you want to be part of the leading career show for qualified candidates? Want to set the global trends and work with the biggest companies in the world?
Career Show is the leading job fair for qualified candidates in Bulgaria with 200+ exhibitors, 5000+ attendees, 40+ activities. We are expanding and are looking for an event communication manager that will have the chance to lead our marketing and recruitment activities across all channels.
We work the way we live: enjoying every minute of the ride and giving 100% in everything we do. We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from multiple remote locations – Barcelona, Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be in charge of:
- Communication with customers, partners and sponsors
- Sourcing and attracting candidates for the event through various means such as job boards, social networking, headhunting
- Screening CVs, preselecting candidates for the event
- Communicating with the candidates at all stages in the process
To be successful in this role, you shall have:
- Fluent (near native) English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn different tools and platforms
- Strongly goal-oriented person
- Experience in recruitment or another HR related field is a plus
- Freelancers friendly
- Part time opportunity with an option to become an employee on a permanent contract
- No office – work from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility– We are liberal but extremely results-oriented
- Team-buildings and retreats – whether here or abroad we love to travel and have fun together as a team
Dare to join the show? Send us your CV/Portfolio, motivation letter (no templates), weekly availability and favorite song at [email protected] no later than 21 August!