Want to be part of the leading career show or the biggest awards in the events world? You wish to set the global trends and work with the biggest companies in the world?
Our portfolio of great projects includes Career Show – the leading job fair for qualified candidates in Bulgaria, as well as Eventex – hands down the biggest awards in the events world. There’s also our next-gen awards management platform Evalato. We are expanding fast and looking for a true marketing wiz to lead our world-renowned marketing activities of all of our projects across all channels.
We work the way we live: enjoying every minute of the ride and giving 100% in everything we do. We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from multiple remote locations – Barcelona, Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be in charge of:
- Creating a marketing strategy and supervising its execution & progress for all of our projects
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess them against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Content & Social media marketing
- Communication with customers, partners and sponsors
- Press-releases and media relations
- Email marketing
- Performance Marketing / PPC
To be successful in this role, you shall have:
- Fluent (near native) English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn different tools and platforms
- Strongly goal-oriented person
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing, event management or similar position
- Experience in Content & Social media marketing
- Experience in working with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google ads, Hubspot and alike
- No office – work from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility– We are liberal but extremely results-oriented
- Team-buildings and retreats – whether here or abroad we love to travel and have fun together as a team
Dare to kick some a** with us? Send us your CV, motivation letter (no templates) and favorite song at [email protected] no later than 21 August! Make our day! ❤